Friday, October 24, 2014

This weekend is a big one for WMU Football and Hockey. Tomorrow at 2pm our football team takes on Ohio, as they look for their fifth win of the season. WMU Hockey will be playing Alaska, looking for two wins this weekend after last weekend's losses against Nebraska. I'm looking forward to the hockey game because my parents are coming up here for it. I unfortunately won't be able to see my sisters and brother because they're all busy this weekend. I will be running the 5k Saturday morning, so I hope it won't be too cold when I'm running. So far it's looking out to be a great homecoming weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I was working during the football game and was really looking forward to the hockey game but then I had to stay late for work because someone got sick. Work ruined my first homecoming as a Bronco!

    ReplyDelete